ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladislav Pyatkov <vpyat...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: How to exit from Client JVM while using Apache Ignite as Data Grid ?
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 06:37:45 GMT
Hi vijayendra,

I think you run one client node (<property name="clientMode"
value="true"/>)  wihout at last one server node. In that case client node
be waiting for server node until it (server node) will not by added.
When you start another node in server mode (<property name="clientMode"
value="false"/>), client will continue to work.

If it not help you, please provide additional information.
Please, show code, which starts our node and configuration xml.