ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should Ignition.start() method to be called in a spark-igniteRDD app?
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 12:42:33 GMT

I was not able to reproduce your case because source code you've provided
is incomplete.
Could you attach fully working minimalistic example reproducing your
Have you tried to run your code in local environment using something like

val ssc: SparkContext = new SparkContext("local[*]", "test")

FYI: you have an error in ./igparkStr.sh
/igparkStr.sh: line 16: --repositories: command not found