ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data lost when using write-behind
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 14:27:26 GMT
Hi,

You should use write-behind mode only if it's acceptable for you to lose
some updates to persistent store on node failures.
Be vary of possible desync between persistent store and cache after node
recovery.
You can tune write-behind behavior as described here:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/persistent-store#configuration