ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: SQLServer Persistence Store Error
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 15:09:05 GMT
LoadCache arguments are serialized and passed over network. Cache instance
can't be used as a LoadCache argument.
Please try to do a cache put directly in the main method:
            using (var ignite = Ignition.Start(cfg))
            {
                var cache = ignite.GetCache<int, CustomTransactionsDetail>(
null);
                cache.Put(1, entities.CustomTransactionsDetails.First());
            }

I suspect there is an issue with serializing CustomTransactionsDetail
instances.
Entity Framework POCO proxies can't be serialized by Ignite automatically.
You have to either disable proxies (
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd456853(v=vs.100).aspx), or
implement IBinarizable with manual serialization.

If you send me your whole solution in a zip file, I'll be able to
investigate further.

Thanks,

Pavel.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 5:53 PM, Murthy Kakarlamudi <ksatya@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>>         public Nullable<int> StrategyID { get; set; }
>>>         public Nullable<int> CPID { get; set; }
>>>         public Nullable<int> TraderID { get; set; }
>>>         public Nullable<int> InsTypeID { get; set; }
>>>         public string ListOfAllIndexText { get; set; }
>>>         public Nullable<System.DateTime> MvStartMonth { get; set; }
>>>         public string SourceSysName { get; set; }
>>>         public Nullable<System.DateTime> EndOfDayDate { get; set; }
>>>         public Nullable<int> DealSideGPID { get; set; }
>>>         public Nullable<int> ProfileID { get; set; }
>>>         public Nullable<int> InstrumentSeqNo { get; set; }
>>>         public Nullable<int> InstrumentSourceID { get; set; }
>>>         public string EventSourceName { get; set; }
>>>         public string CFlowTypeID { get; set; }
>>>         public string RTStatName { get; set; }
>>>         public string TranStatName { get; set; }
>>>         public Nullable<long> SequenceNo { get; set; }
>>>         public Nullable<System.DateTime> TimeStamp { get; set; }
>>>         public Nullable<int> CustomTransHeaderID { get; set; }
>>>         public int CustomTransDetailID { get; set; }
>>>         public string IndexName1 { get; set; }
>>>         public string IndexName2 { get; set; }
>>>         public Nullable<double> LTD_PNL { get; set; }
>>>     }
>>> }
>>>
>>>  public override void LoadCache(Action<object, object> act, params
>>> object[] args)
>>>         {
>>>             try {
>>>                 var customTxnDetailsList =
>>> entities.CustomTransactionsDetails;
>>>                 // Iterate over whole underlying store and call act on
>>> each entry to load it into the cache.
>>>                 foreach (CustomTransactionsDetail entry in
>>> customTxnDetailsList)
>>>                 {
>>>                     Console.WriteLine("Adding to cache: {0}",
>>> entry.CustomTransDetailID);
>>>                     act(entry.CustomTransDetailID, entry);
>>>
>>>                 }
>>>             }catch(Exception e)
>>>             {
>>>                 Console.WriteLine("Exception is {0}", e);
>>>             }
>>>
>>>         }
>>>
>>> static void Main(string[] args)
>>>         {
>>>             var cfg = new IgniteConfiguration
>>>             {
>>>                 SpringConfigUrl =
>>> @"C:\Data\Professional\dotnet\workspace\MyIgnite\MyIgniteConsole\config\ignite.xml",
>>>                 JvmOptions = new List<string> { "-Xms512m", "-Xmx1024m"
}
>>>             };
>>>             //Ignition.ClientMode = true;
>>>             using (var ignite = Ignition.Start(cfg))
>>>             {
>>>                 Console.WriteLine(">>> Cache query example started");
>>>                 var cache = ignite.GetCache<int,
>>> CustomTransactionsDetail>(null);
>>>
>>>                 cache.LoadCache(null);
>>>
>>>                 Console.ReadLine();
>>>             }
>>>

>>>             Console.ReadLine();
>>>         }
>>>
>>> There are no other parts to these files. These POCOs are generated by
>>> Entity Framework. Please let me know if you need additional information.

Below is

Framework

CPUs=4,
Failed to