ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Data Grid with write through mode to HDFS with layer of IGFS
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 12:24:12 GMT
Hi Vijayendra,

IGFS is designed to be a distributed file system which could cache data
from Hadoop file systems. It cannot be used as cache store by design.
Ignite doesn't have store implementation for HDFS, so you should implement
your own if needed. Particularly, you should implement
org.apache.ignite.cache.store.CacheStore interface.

Vladimir.