ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: re: ignite problem when loading large amount of data into cache
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 09:42:24 GMT
Hi Kevin,

Normally restarted Ignite node will pull data from other nodes. We call
this process "rebalance".

Also Ignite comes with a special store type - local store (see
@CacheLocalStore annotation). Local store could be used to re-load node's
data after restart. However, Ignite doesn't have any local store
implementations. You can find one in some Ignite-based commercial products,
such as GridGain.

Vladimir.