ignite-user mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Behavior of init() for clustered singleton
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 10:47:39 GMT
Guys,

It seems there can be a race condition between service methods call and
initialization
- org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/service/GridServiceProcessor.java:921

Alex G, Val, can you please check if service may be called prior to its
initialization?

Dan, can you please add service instance identity hash code to output in
init() and other service methods. Smth like - System.out.println("Inside
service XXX method [thread=" + Thread.currentThread().getName() + ", hash=" +
System.identityHashCode(this) + ']');

--Yakov