ignite-user mailing list archives

From Murthy Kakarlamudi <ksa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error starting c++ client node using 1.6
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 18:07:55 GMT
These are the steps I have taken:

1. Downloaded 1.6 binary from Jenkins build -
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Ignite/job/Ignite-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/
2. Updated my IGNITE_HOME variable to point to 1.6
[image: Inline image 5]
3. Opened  ignite.sln in
apache-ignite-fabric-1.6.0-SNAPSHOT-bin\platforms\cpp\project\vs folder and
built the solution.
4. In my sample c++ solution I have the below settings at the project level
[image: Inline image 3]
[image: Inline image 4]

Below is my Cache Config:
       xmlns:util="http://www.springframework.org/schema/util"
       xsi:schemaLocation="
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/util
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/util/spring-util.xsd">
    <bean id="grid.cfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
        <!-- Set to true to enable distributed class loading for examples,
default is false. -->

<property name="clientMode" value="true"/>
        <property name="cacheConfiguration">
            <list>
                <!--
                    Partitioned cache example configuration with binary
objects enabled.
                    Used in .NET example that is available only in
enterprise edition.
                -->
                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
<property name="atomicityMode" value="ATOMIC"/>
                    <property name="backups" value="1"/>
                </bean>

                <!--
                    Partitioned cache example configuration.
                    Used in .NET cache store example that is available only
in enterprise edition.
                -->
<!--
                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
                    <property name="name" value="tx"/>
                    <property name="atomicityMode" value="TRANSACTIONAL"/>
                    <property name="backups" value="1"/>
                </bean>
-->
            </list>
        </property>

        <!-- Explicitly configure TCP discovery SPI to provide list of
initial nodes. -->
        <property name="discoverySpi">
            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
                <property name="ipFinder">
                    <!--
                        Ignite provides several options for automatic
discovery that can be used
                        instead os static IP based discovery.
                    -->
                    <!-- Uncomment static IP finder to enable static-based
discovery of initial nodes. -->
                    <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.vm.TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder">
                    <!-- <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.multicast.TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder">
-->
                        <property name="addresses">
                            <list>
                                <!-- In distributed environment, replace
with actual host IP address. -->
                                <value>127.0.0.1:47500..47501</value>
                            </list>
                        </property>