ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kamal C <kamaltar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Services: How to preserve value of Local variables ?
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 02:05:56 GMT
Thanks for your response Val.

Is service grid can be seen as a replacement for RMI?

My existing legacy code provides RMI support for the external
system to access it. I have a requirement to distribute the
application by running it in more than one node. I'm looking for
a way to provide the API Services.

Is Service grid fits for this purpose ?

--Kamal