ignite-user mailing list archives

From vijayendra bhati <veejayend...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem with connecting to node from java client
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 10:52:16 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to connect to Ignite Data Grid.Till now I was not using the property  <property
name="gridName" value="myGrid" />.Once I have started to use it I am not able to connect
to Data Grid.
Although I have invoked  Ignition.start("config/cache-client.xml"); still when I do Ignition.ignite("config/cache-client.xml")
say "Ignite instance with provided name doesn't exist. Did you call Ignition.start(..) to
start an Ignite instance? [name=config/risk-analytics-cache-client.xml]"
I am not able to understand what should be input to ignite() method.I have tried to pass "myGrid"
as well and even cache name also.But nothing is working.Is there is any documentation which
I can look at.
Is there is any sample / example to see how Ignite integration will happen with Spark, mainly
I am interested in connecting to Data Grid on Spark nodes.
I am also unable to understand how to use Ignite in case of multi threading scenario.The reason
being if I close cache in one thread it will impact  other thread.So does that mean I should
close after all the threads have executed or I can ignite same cache in multiple threads and
close them individually (which will not work)
Regards,Vijayendra Bhati