ignite-user mailing list archives

From vijayendra bhati <veejayend...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Number of partitions of IgniteRDD
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 11:28:08 GMT
Thanks Vladimir,
As I said have used RendezvousAffinityFunction and have not done any changes yet I am getting
only 1 partition for IgniteRDD.
Could you please help me what could be the issue.

    On Thursday, April 28, 2016 2:22 PM, Vladimir Ozerov <vozerov@gridgain.com> wrote:

 Hi Vij,
Looks like I already answered you on Gitter. Partition number depends solely on cache configuration,
namely on AffinityFunction set through CacheConfiguration.setAffinity() method.