ignite-user mailing list archives

From vijayendra bhati <veejayend...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to exit from Client JVM while using Apache Ignite as Data Grid ?
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 02:45:50 GMT
Hi,Client programme is my java code/app from where I am trying to access the ignite cache.Its
just a java programme which should be finished after doing its work and jvm should got shutdown.Regards,Vij
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
  On Tue, 5 Apr, 2016 at 2:10 pm, Denis Magda<dmagda@gridgain.com> wrote:   Hi,

Please elaborate on what you mean under "But my client program is not
getting exiting, it keeps on running."

How do you stop the client and your application? Why do you expect that it
should be stopped?

If you start a client node it will start internally pools of non daemon
Threads that will prevent your application process to stop until
ignite.stop(...) is called. Probably this is the case.