ignite-user mailing list archives

From vijayendra bhati <veejayend...@yahoo.com>
Subject Apache Ignite - YARN integration
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2016 12:41:03 GMT
Hi,I am trying to run Ignite nodes over YARN cluster by following the documentation given on
YARN Deployment · Apache Ignite

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| YARN Deployment · Apache IgniteDeploy Ignite in YARN cluster. |
|  |
| View on apacheignite.gridgai... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

I am using Cloudera supplied VM for initial installation purpose and have downloaded Apache
Ignite version 1.5.0.
But I am getting error when I am trying to run below command -

[cloudera@quickstart ignite-yarn]$ hadoop jar /home/cloudera/vij/ignite_config/apache-ignite-fabric-1.5.0.final-bin/libs/optional/ignite-yarn/ignite-yarn-1.5.0.final.jar
./home/cloudera/vij/ignite_config/apache-ignite-fabric-1.5.0.final-bin/libs/optional/ignite-yarn/ignite-yarn-1.5.0.final.jar
/home/cloudera/vij/ignite_config/cluster.properties
16/04/17 05:29:16 INFO client.RMProxy: Connecting to ResourceManager at /0.0.0.0:8032
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Got unexpected response code. Response
code: 404
    at org.apache.ignite.yarn.IgniteProvider.updateIgnite(IgniteProvider.java:240)
    at org.apache.ignite.yarn.IgniteProvider.getIgnite(IgniteProvider.java:93)
    at org.apache.ignite.yarn.IgniteYarnClient.getIgnite(IgniteYarnClient.java:169)
    at org.apache.ignite.yarn.IgniteYarnClient.main(IgniteYarnClient.java:79)
    at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.run(RunJar.java:221)
Can somebody help me what could be the issue ?Also I want to understand whats the benefit
of running Ignite cluster over YARN.We could run Ignite nodes separately as well.One reason
I could think is management of cluster become easy, as you dont need to manually start Ignite
nodes on each node.

Regards,Vijayendra Bhati