ignite-user mailing list archives

From mdolgonos <michael.dolgo...@citi.com>
Subject How to validate that what was retrieved from Ignite cache is not NULL or empty?
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 15:32:51 GMT
I'm trying to store a Spark RDD in the Ignite cache. My distilled code is
something like this:

val igCfg = new MyIgniteConfiguration().setPeerClassLoadingEnabled(true)
val igContext = new IgniteContext[(Int,Int), List[Double]](sc, ()=>igCfg)
val igCacheCfg = new CacheConfiguration[(Int,Int),
List[Double]]("My_Ignite_Cache").
	setAffinity(new RendezvousAffinityFunction(false, 32))	// 32 partitions
instead of 1024

val cacheIgRDD = igContext.fromCache(igCacheCfg)

Then I create a Spark partRDD and trying to store it in cacheIgRDD:
cacheIgRDD.savePairs(partRDD, true)

I assume, if I run the same program again, that cacheIgRDD should contain my
previously stored RDD. Is this correct? If so, how can I make sure that the
next time I run the line
val cacheIgRDD = igContext.fromCache(igCacheCfg)
the resulted cacheIgRDD  contains what I expect and not 'Nothing' or an
empty RDD? It looks like I'm getting cacheIgRDD=IgniteRDD[0]

Thank you