ignite-user mailing list archives

From arthi <Arthi.Kasturirangan...@nielsen.com>
Subject RE: loadCache takes long time to complete with million rows
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 09:45:44 GMT
Hi Val,

I debugged it. I have 11 nodes in my cluster. I have a partitioned cache,
and it has a affinity co-location defined.

For a cache load of 29786526 values into the partitioned cache, it takes
close to 3 hours. But, when I monitor the cache during loading, the entire
data is into the cache by just 30 mins, I use
cache.size(CachePeekMode.OFFHEAP)) to peak into the cache. But, the process
takes 2.5 hrs extra to complete.

I am loading the cache progressively for mulitple runs, and each run needs
to load 29786526 values. I would ideally would want each run to take a
little more than 30mins, but, it takes close to 3 hrs... Is this related to
any commit config? or data rebalancing config?

Please advice.