ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't load log handler "org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLoggerFileHandler"
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 22:26:03 GMT
Hi,

Can you please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community
can receive email notifications? Here is the instruction:

suhuadong wrote
> My project based spring boot and ignite(1.5.0.final)
> I pack my projcet to XXX.jar by mvn.
> I'm trying to run the jar,but I'm having a strange ClassNotFoundException.
>
> Here is full stack trace:
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n4490/%E6%97%A0%E6%A0%87%E9%A2%98.png>

This is a known issue with Java logger being used within an application
server. I would recommend to switch to Log4J instead. To do this, you should
include 'ignite-log4j' dependency and Log4J logging for Ignite will be
enabled automatically.

-Val