ignite-user mailing list archives

From bintisepaha <binti.sep...@tudor.com>
Subject Re: ignite logging not captured in log file (log4j)
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 19:28:24 GMT
Val, adding the dependency worked. The clients also started logging at root
level. We will have to modify the client log4j files to only log Error
level. Thanks, but we saw another issue now. When we tried to bring up the
grid (server nodes - ERROR level) and if old clients were already connected,
it was very slow to bring up the grid. I had to undo the change in our UAT
environment and remove the logging dependency.

Have you noticed this issue before?

Is my understanding correct, that if the ignite-log4j dependency is found on
the classpath any node will start logging ignite logs?

Thanks,
Binti