ignite-user mailing list archives

From "kevin.zheng" <zhengqingzh...@huawei.com>
Subject Re: jar file update issue in ignite server side
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 01:14:05 GMT
Hi Val,
Thank you for your suggestion. I have two more question regards to the table
1. Currently I have a table with 20 Millions records, it takes almost 2hours
to load all into the cache. is it normal this so long time? (I have set
offheap size to 30g, and begins with 2 nodes (each node has an independent
vm server).
2. I have another table with 50Million records, and I don't want to wait so
long time, So I decide to split this table into 10 small tables, each table
has a different name (say table_1, table_2 ....), the column properties are
the same. So the OR Mapping become one Object Mapping with 10 smaller
tables. After the loading process, If I delete the 10 small tables, and I
want to update records into the original big one. Will Ignite write to the
original big one?

best wishes,
Kevin