ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I have problems with balancing cache partitioning among nodes
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 07:06:22 GMT
If you increase the number of companies, you should get much better
distribution. I would try this out and see how it changes the results.

If you have a very specific use case where the number of companies is very
limited, but you still want to use partitioned cache, you can implement the
affinity function. Let me know if you have additional questions about this.