ignite-user mailing list archives

From AJoshua <ali.joshua....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I have problems with balancing cache partitioning among nodes
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:53:39 GMT
my goal is to test the performance between gigaspaces and gridgain in
gigaspaces i have implemented partitioning in the same way as the gridgain.
On gigaspaces grid service container that corresponds to the Node on
griddgain and each GSC is assigned with a number of partitions. the goal is
that the test should be between 200 thousand to 500 thousand data and
perhaps still too little data to test on ??.should I increase the number