ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I have problems with balancing cache partitioning among nodes
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:24:49 GMT

This is possible with this little number of affinity keys, because built-in
affinity functions give better results on the growing data. Affinity
function is pluggable, so you can implement AffinityFunction interface and
provide it in the CacheConfiguration.

But at first I would make sure that you really need a partitioned cache.
Generally, it's needed for large data sets or growing data sets that you
want to scale out when needed. Sounds like both are not your cases, so
probably you can just use replicated cache?

See this page for more information about different cache modes: