ignite-user mailing list archives

From arthi <Arthi.Kasturirangan...@nielsen.com>
Subject Re: Affinity Collocation - Using CacheKeyConfiguration - Multiple fields
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 09:01:19 GMT
Hi Val,

I could get the values of each cache collocate on nodes based on field A and
field B using the AffinityKey interface. But, on top of this, I want the
values of both caches with the same field A and field B in the SAME node as
well so that the joins work. Currently, they appear in different nodes.

Should we do something with AffinityFunction -- that maps keys to nodes
across caches?

Please advice.

Thanks,
Arthi