ignite-user mailing list archives

From "jan.swaelens" <jan.swael...@sofico.be>
Subject Re: SQL Aliases are not interpreted correctly
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 10:36:59 GMT
Hello,

Ah I see yes, so in order for me to be able to 'switch' our db layer to use
the cache I would need to customize the generator in order to generate
classes and cache definitions matching with the actual tables names. Does it
work in a case sensitive manner as well or is it case insensitive on field
names like sql is?

Or would you find it agreeable that the ignite generator has an option to
generate code which allows this out of the box (even when the generated
fields are not really matching the syntax which you would expect in java
classes - i agree).

br
jan