ignite-user mailing list archives

From tusharnakra <tusharna...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: UPDATE sql query in ignite
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 18:31:02 GMT
I think you did not understand my question. I want to add a new value to the
cache, one that is not already present in the database table.

Example:

Right now the cache has the following:

[key=PersonKey [id=2], val=Person [id=2, firstName=Marc, lastName=Robinson,
orgid=300, salary=12000]]
[key=PersonKey [id=1], val=Person [id=1, firstName=Roy, lastName=Daniel,
orgid=200, salary=1000]]
[key=PersonKey [id=3], val=Person [id=3, firstName=Jacob, lastName=Kimpson,
orgid=300, salary=2000]]
 [key=PersonKey [id=4], val=Person [id=4, firstName=Caleb, lastName=Hass,
orgid=100, salary=4000]]

And I want to add something like:
 [key=PersonKey [id=5], val=Person [id=5, firstName=Christian,
lastName=Chon, orgid=400, salary=2000]]

How do I do that??

I know that any updates made to the cache will be written to the database
with write through, that wasn't my question.