ignite-user mailing list archives

From akritibahal91 <akritiba...@outlook.com>
Subject Using sql query in ignite
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 16:01:05 GMT

I'm trying to use yoru sql query facility.  And I'm doing something like

            String sql =
                    "select orgid from Person where id = ?";

                QueryCursor<List&lt;?>> cursor = cache.query(new

                // In this particular case each row will have one element
with full name of an employees.
                List<List&lt;?>> r = cursor.getAll();
                System.out.println("r= " + r);

But, I want to do some further transaction using this r variable, for which
I want to convert it to int. Please tell me how do I do that?