ignite-user mailing list archives

From "kevin.zheng" <zhengqingzh...@huawei.com>
Subject problem of using object as key in cache configurations
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 09:11:48 GMT
Dear all,I have a table which has no primary index (need to use two columns
as composite index).at the beginning, I use only one column as key to load
all the data into the cache. However, lots of records were ignored ( because
they have the same key).Then I create an java object to store two column
data as a key in cache configuration object. now I can load all the data
into the cache. However, when I test the query function. I got exceptions
info as follows?Exception in thread "main" class
org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryObjectException: Failed resolve class for ID:
524756802	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryContext.descriptorForTypeId(BinaryContext.java:499)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.deserialize(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:1443)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.deserializeValue(BinaryObjectImpl.java:537)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.value(BinaryObjectImpl.java:117)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheObjectContext.unwrapBinary(CacheObjectContext.java:280)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheObjectContext.unwrapBinaries(CacheObjectContext.java:228)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheObjectContext.unwrapBinariesIfNeeded(CacheObjectContext.java:165)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheObjectContext.unwrapBinariesIfNeeded(CacheObjectContext.java:154)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheContext.unwrapBinariesIfNeeded(GridCacheContext.java:1737)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryCacheObjectsIterator.next(GridQueryCacheObjectsIterator.java:64)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryCacheObjectsIterator.next(GridQueryCacheObjectsIterator.java:29)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.QueryCursorImpl.getAll(QueryCursorImpl.java:73)
at
org.apache.ignite.examples.datagrid.store.auto.CacheAutoStoreExample_new.simpleQuery(CacheAutoStoreExample_new.java:544)
at
org.apache.ignite.examples.datagrid.store.auto.CacheAutoStoreExample_new.composedIndexDemo(CacheAutoStoreExample_new.java:246)
at
org.apache.ignite.examples.datagrid.store.auto.CacheAutoStoreExample_new.main(CacheAutoStoreExample_new.java:213)Caused
by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to read class
name from file [id=524756802,
file=D:\ignite-master\work\marshaller\524756802.classname]	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.MarshallerContextImpl.className(MarshallerContextImpl.java:159)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.MarshallerContextAdapter.getClass(MarshallerContextAdapter.java:174)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryContext.descriptorForTypeId(BinaryContext.java:483)
... 14 moreCaused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
D:\ignite-master\work\marshaller\524756802.classnameany idea what was
wrong?best regards,Kevin