ignite-user mailing list archives

From arthi <Arthi.Kasturirangan...@nielsen.com>
Subject Re: SQL gives incorrect results
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2016 23:27:11 GMT
Thanks Val.

I do use query on the partitioned cache.

Here is my config -
cip-ignite-client.xml
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n4086/cip-ignite-client.xml>

here is my query -
String sql = "SELECT distinct sid_mah_id, sid_itm_id, sid_prm_id,
sid_cha_code, sid_service, sid_itm_dist "
                + " FROM \"SHOP_ITEM_BITMAP_CACHE\".ShopItemBitmap as bitmap
JOIN \"MARKET_POD_ACV_CACHE\".MarketPodAcv as mkt "
                + "  ON mkt.MRKT_KEY = "+market+" AND  mkt.prd_id
="+period+" and bitmap.category ='"+category+"' "
                + "  and bitmap.SID_MAH_ID = mkt.CHLD_MRKT_KEY WHERE
bitmap.sid_per_id = "+period;

If I do an affinity collocation of  bitmap.SID_MAH_ID, the results look
good. But, if I dont, they are incomplete.

Thanks,
Arthi