ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ignite v 1.5.9 binary
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2016 20:03:30 GMT

Can you please properly subscribe to the mailing list so the community can
receive email notifications? Here is the instruction:

tony.mak wrote
> I get this when I start up ignite  1.5.6 :
> New version is available at http://www.gridgain.com/download/editions:
> 1.5.9
> When I go to that link all I see is version 1.5.0-final which is older.
> Can/should I download 1.5.9 from somewhere else.

Both 1.5.6 and 1.5.9 are builds provided by GridGain as their Professional
Edition [1]. It is based on the latest Ignite which is 1.5.0.final and
provides bug fixes.

[1] http://www.gridgain.com/products/in-memory-data-fabric/editions/