ignite-user mailing list archives

From dstieglitz <dstiegl...@stainlesscode.com>
Subject Re: Behavior of init() for clustered singleton
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 02:24:13 GMT
Hi guys:

So, we've investigated this a bit further and we think the service is
actually working, but the issue is that our debug display is showing null
for some objects. We think this is because the service and those objects
live on another node, and we're seeing null because they are not serializing
across the grid.

Is that possible? If there are some objects in the service that don't
serialize and you try to access them from a different node would they just
print out as null?