ignite-user mailing list archives

From F7753 <mabiao...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: How to solve the 22 parameters' limit under scala 2.10 in the case class?
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 01:17:14 GMT
Hi Val,
Yes, it did very weird and I am very sure that the exception
" nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd; lineNumber: 1;
columnNumber: 166; Open quote is expected for attribute "language"
associated with an  element type  "script".] "
will be thrown when the network to the internet is shutdown. So I use the
IgniteConfiguration to avoid this.
Now there is something wrong with my query, it seems that the schema of the
cache did not work well in my use case, I don't think this is some side
effect of the use of IgniteConfiguration.