ignite-user mailing list archives

From F7753 <mabiao...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: Cross cache query on spark: schema not found
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 12:46:01 GMT
Thanks Alexey
    I turn to the source code of ignite and found that: if I had not set the
sqlSchema,  the sqlSchema name will be the same of cacheCfg.cacheName. But
when I try to get the sqlSchema name of a cacheCfg before I set a sqlSchema
name manually,  there will be a null pointer  exception.
    Then I set the sqlSchema name by hand, then run the query and make sure
that there is nothing wrong on the cache name. but the same error still
shows that: Schema not found ...