ignite-user mailing list archives

From dstieglitz <dstiegl...@stainlesscode.com>
Subject Re: Behavior of init() for clustered singleton
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 00:10:52 GMT
Following up on this...

Sorry for the vague description of the problem, but we are experiencing
objects "going null" (as if they were garbage collected?) in our clustered

We have an instance variable of an object that is initialized in the service
init() method. We have confirmed that on topology change, the object is
properly re-initialized. However, after some period of time, for example,
overnight, the object "goes null."

Are we doing this correctly? Should we store the object in the cluster?

The schedule class is here:

The object in question is the "DistributedScheduledThreadPoolExecutor"