ignite-user mailing list archives

From "jan.swaelens" <jan.swael...@sofico.be>
Subject Unexpected SQL error when running sql with conditions
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 12:14:20 GMT
Hello,

As a next step in my tests I am trying to run a sql query via the JDBC
driver against my loaded 'activity' cache.

A first test works fine:
rs = conn.createStatement().executeQuery("select * from activity");

Adding a condition to that results in a weird error, for example:
rs = conn.createStatement().executeQuery("select * from activity WHERE
activityId > 1");

generates an error 'org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Hexadecimal string with
odd number of characters: "1"'

Changing the condition to something else, for example:
rs = conn.createStatement().executeQuery("select * from activity WHERE
activityId > 100000");

generates another error 'org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Deserialization
failed, cause: "class org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryObjectException: Not
enough data to read the value [position=1, requiredBytes=4,
remainingBytes=2]"'

See attached log(s)
sqllog.txt
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n3899/sqllog.txt>
sqllog2.txt
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n3899/sqllog2.txt>

To me the sql looks fine, not sure what's the problem here. This is running
against the 1.6.0 nightly as obtained this morning.

Information on the pojo's, database tables etc. can be found here:
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-Schema-Import-Utility-Mismatch-when-loading-data-between-Date-and-Timestamp-tp3790p3806.html

thanks
jan