ignite-user mailing list archives

From F7753 <mabiao...@foxmail.com>
Subject How to solve the 22 parameters' limit under scala 2.10 in the case class?
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 07:03:36 GMT
    I have two tables to join in spark - ignite hyper environment. one has
20 fields, the other has 40 fields, I *can not create more than 22 params in
a case class under scala 2.10*(It has solved in scala 2.11, but for some
reason, *I can not use 2.11 in my environment)*.
   The ignite need annotation '@ScalarCacheQuerySqlField' to index the data
fields, it works well with the case class, but not the
spark.sql.types.StructField, the StructField can simply solve the 22 params'
*Here is my question:*
   Is there another way or some tips to solve the conflict? How can I use
'@ScalarCacheQuerySqlField' with StructField?