ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Cluster node stopped
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 05:26:20 GMT
Hi,

Can you please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community
can receive email notifications? Here is the instruction:

qiq wrote
> hey:
>    I build ignite Cluster with 9 nodes. An error has occurred in one node.
>
>   This is the error log.
>
> SEVERE: TcpDiscoverSpi's message worker thread failed abnormally. Stopping
> the node in order to prevent cluster wide instability.
> java.lang.InterruptedException
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.reportInterruptAfterWait(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2017)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.awaitNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2095)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingDeque.pollFirst(LinkedBlockingDeque.java:519)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingDeque.poll(LinkedBlockingDeque.java:682)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$MessageWorkerAdapter.body(ServerImpl.java:5784)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$RingMessageWorker.body(ServerImpl.java:2161)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiThread.run(IgniteSpiThread.java:62)
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.

There are several reasons that can cause this exception. Can you attach the
whole log file?

The first thing I would check is the memory consumption. Is it possible that
some the nodes run out of memory or sit in long GC pauses? Do you have
enough heap memory allocated?

-Val