ignite-user mailing list archives

From vijayendra bhati <veejayend...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Not able to save data in Ignite datagrid using JavaIgniteRDD
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 04:32:16 GMT
Hi Alexei,
Here it is, the file StockSimulationsCacheWriter (2).java is the one which is not working.
Regards,Vij

    On Thursday, April 21, 2016 1:54 AM, Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbakoff@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Hi,

It's very strange, because JavaIgniteContext is just a wrapper around IgniteContext.
Could you provide the source code describing your problem ?

Its working now.I moved from JavaIgniteContext to IgniteContext.Also invoked igniteConext.fromCache(cacheConfiguration)
rather than javaigniteConext.fromCache(cacheName)
Also while initializing cacheConfiguration , added index to it.
Thanks,Vij

    On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 11:17 PM, vijayendra bhati <veejayendraa@yahoo.com>