ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Prabuddha" <prabud...@taqniatech.com>
Subject RE: Heap memory getting increase while doing cache.get()
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 06:03:19 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for the response and it reduces the growing of heap.

Now we have got below exception when there are two server nodes and both
servers shuts down because of this.

[19:00:49,685][SEVERE][tcp-disco-msg-worker-#2%IBECACHE_GRID%][TcpDiscoveryS
pi] TcpDiscoverSpi's message worker thread failed abnormally. Stopping the
node in order to prevent cluster wide instability.
java.lang.InterruptedException
    at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.report
InterruptAfterWait(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2017)
    at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.awaitN
anos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2095)
    at
java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingDeque.pollFirst(LinkedBlockingDeque.java:
519)
    at
java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingDeque.poll(LinkedBlockingDeque.java:682)
    at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$MessageWorkerAdapter.body(Ser
verImpl.java:5779)
    at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$RingMessageWorker.body(Server
Impl.java:2161)
    at org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiThread.run(IgniteSpiThread.java:62)
[19:00:53] Topology snapshot [ver=5, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=8,
heap=4.0GB]
[19:01:06] Ignite node stopped OK [name=IBECACHE_GRID, uptime=00:14:33:947]

See our concerns below and correct us if anything misunderstood.

	1. In a PARTITIONED cache how the data is divided within the cache
nodes ?
	     If the Total data size is 1GB, does it divide 500 MB for each ?

	    In our case we have seen both nodes' heap size is looks equal to
1GB.

	2. When there are multiple server nodes to which node client
connects ? Is it the oldest node ?

Also could you let us know is there any other document that we can refer on
cluster configuration.

Regards,
Prabuddha.