ignite-user mailing list archives

From Igor Sapego <isap...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: C++ Client for SQL Queries
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 11:10:37 GMT
Arthi,

It is known issue [1]. It has been fixed already and this fix is going to be
included to the next release. You can try using code from master brach
or as a workaround you can try using no-throw method version instead
i.e. QueryFieldsRow::GetNext(IgniteError& err).

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2652

Best Regards,
Igor