ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Automatic Persistence in .NET
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 06:18:26 GMT
Hi,

Ignite is able to work with persistent store with read-through and
write-through semantics in both Java and .NET versions. You can find
relevant docs for .NET here:
https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/persistent-store
Automatic persistence is a feature built on top of persistent store and is
currently available only in Java.

Vladimir.