ignite-user mailing list archives

From Murthy Kakarlamudi <ksa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with Ignite Zeppelin Demo
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 20:48:37 GMT
Ahh..Thanks for the response. Yeah, in looking closely I got the same
impression and was trying to run the code removing the Arguments.

In any case my application needs to query data that was stored in cache
using sql. What will be a good starting point to look at some sample code?
I downloaded ignite-examples from githud and started looking into those.

Also in going through the docs there was a mention that h2 console can be
used to query objects in cache. Not able to find much documentation around
how to bring up h2 console. Any pointers will be much appreciated.

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 4:19 PM, vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com>