ignite-user mailing list archives

From Murthy Kakarlamudi <ksa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automatic Persistence in .NET
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 13:25:18 GMT
Vladimir, Pavel,
    Thanks for your responses. I will try generating classes using Java and
see if I can recreate them in .NET. Have a question though. The schema
import tool generates *jdbc*:sqlserver://[host]:[port][;databaseName=database].
Assuming jdbc config does not work in .NET classes while setting up Store
Factory. Am I correct in my assumption?

Thanks,
Satya.