ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Gura <ag...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Reducing memory footprint
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 18:09:06 GMT

from my point of view you should use only server nodes because Vert.x use
cluster manager distributed datastructures (caches in case of Ignite) for
storing information about event bus subscribers and deployed verticles.

In order to reduce memory footprint you can also reduce the following
properties values:

- amount of partitions for cache affinity function;
- reduce size of cache delete history.

For example see changes in pom.xml and ignite.xml files in vertx-ignite
that reduces memory consumption for tests (this commit

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 1:33 AM, vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com>