ignite-user mailing list archives

From Paolo Di Tommaso <paolo.ditomm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Failed to send message"
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 10:15:53 GMT
Hi Valentin,

I've checked and it is not a client node because the GridDiscoveryManager
reports in the log "servers=2, clients=0" and I've launched only two

Also, as cluster group I'm using the default one i.e. tasks are executed
with Ignite#compute() method.

I'm starting to think that this happens because the second node joins the
topology *after* that tasks have been submitted. Could this be the reason?

Let me explain better my use case: I'm trying to use Ignite in a cloud
cluster to execute long running jobs that run system commands. In this
scenario is required that the cluster is resized, adding new nodes,
depending the runtime metrics. In other words I need that when there are a
certain amount of jobs in a waiting status, new cloud instances are started
and they will begin to steal the waiting jobs.

Is this possible?

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 12:41 AM, vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com>