ignite-user mailing list archives

From Paolo Di Tommaso <paolo.ditomm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Failed to send message"
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 21:58:34 GMT
In a considerable manner, because the idea is to resize the cluster
dynamically launching new grid nodes in order to steal jobs starving in
waiting status.

In wondering if it is would be enough to remove this check:

https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/spi/collision/jobstealing/JobStealingCollisionSpi.java#L734-L748

In that case would be so difficult, because I'm already taking in
consideration to write my own collision strategy "cloning" the default one.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Paolo