ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alper Tekinalp <al...@evam.com>
Subject Re: Server node info when client disconnects
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 09:56:52 GMT
Hi.

If I have 2 servers(serv1, serv2) and a client(cli1) and I connect
serv1 with static ip configuration, when I close serv1 I get
EVT_CLIENT_NODE_DISCONNECTED event from client side.
If I close serv2 instead of serv1 this time I get EVT_NODE_LEFT event.

As I test it seems that I should provide all server ips to client, so
that client stays in cluster when a server closed.

I have a dynamic environment that server can start and stop and I want
client to stay in cluser when there are some servers even if that
servers are started after client connected to cluster. Is there a way
to accomplish that?

Now it is working as:
- start server1
- start client with ip of server1
- start server2
- stop server1
what happens is client disconnects even if there is a server on cluster

What I want is:
- start server1
- start client with ip of server1
- start server2
- stop server1
client must stay in cluster and be avare of server2