ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alper Tekinalp <al...@evam.com>
Subject Connecting Amazon cluster with client from local
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2016 14:25:45 GMT
Hi all.

Is there a way to connect an amazon cluster from local client?

I tried to use static ip discovery with public ip of node. It seems to
find the cluster but cant connect. As I understand from error
messages, client tries to use internal ip of server node for other
things.

How can I workaround that? Is there a suitable way to implement?

--
Alper Tekinalp

Software Developer

Evam Stream Analytics

Atatürk Mah.Turgut Özal Bulvarı Gardenya 1 Plaza 42/B K:4 Ataşehir / İSTANBUL

Tlf : +90216 688 45 46 Fax : +90216 688 45 47 Gsm:+90 536 222 76 01

www.evam.com