ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Version issue with concurrent cache updates (EntryProcessor)
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 23:03:54 GMT

I believe IGNITE-2645 should be fixed in the near future since the issue is
critical, and will definitely be included to 1.6.

As for the IGNITE-1018, I will not speculate on the timelines because the
issue has some workarounds, even though it is possible that it will be
fixed for 1.6 if someone in the community picks it up.

You can track the discussion on the dev list regarding the 1.6 release and
planned features for it. Needless to say that you are always welcome to
contribute a patch for any of the tickets you would like to be released :)

View raw message