ignite-user mailing list archives

From Shaomin Zhang <Shaomin.Zh...@tudor.com>
Subject RE: get a Affinity interface
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 15:04:24 GMT
Thank you Vladimir.

From: Vladimir Ozerov [mailto:vozerov@gridgain.com]
Sent: 29 March 2016 12:51
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: get a Affinity interface

Hi Shaomin,

This method is located on Ignite interface.

Vladimir.

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 1:26 PM, Shaomin Zhang <Shaomin.Zhang@tudor.com<mailto:Shaomin.Zhang@tudor.com>>
wrote:
Hi

I am trying to get an Affinity interface to get node/partition/key information. The Java doc
page says you can get such interface by calling Cache.affinity(). I try to use IgniteCache
interface, but it has no such method.

Can you please let me know how to get this interface?

Thanks

Shaomin Zhang

This email, its contents, and any attachments transmitted with it are intended only for the
addressee(s) and may be confidential and legally privileged. We do not waive any confidentiality
by misdelivery. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it. You should not copy it, forward it or otherwise use the contents, attachments
or information in any way. Any liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted
by law.

Tudor Capital Europe LLP (TCE) is authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority
(the FCA). TCE is registered as a limited liability partnership in England and Wales No: OC340673
with its registered office at 10 New Burlington Street, London, W1S 3BE, United Kingdom