ignite-user mailing list archives

From Shaomin Zhang <Shaomin.Zh...@tudor.com>
Subject Ignite statictics in JMX
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 13:53:39 GMT
Hi

I am accessing Ignite statistics via JMX, and have a couple questions.

What I did:

1.       On localhost, start 3 server nodes with different JMX port and using JConsole to
view the information. The size of a cache is all the same on JConsole GUIs connecting to the
three JMX port.

2.       In Development environment we have 4 hardware nodes running 1 server process on each
node with the same JMX port number. Connecting to the JMX server on the 4 different nodes,
it is found that the size of the same cache are all different on the 4 JConsole GUIs.

The questions are:

1.       Is Ignite statistics local to a single server (Java process), all the java server
process on a single hardware node or global to the whole cluster of all servers over all nodes?

2.       Is there a way to see the global statistical information?

Thank you very much

Shaomin

This email, its contents, and any attachments transmitted with it are intended only for the
addressee(s) and may be confidential and legally privileged. We do not waive any confidentiality
by misdelivery. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it. You should not copy it, forward it or otherwise use the contents, attachments
or information in any way. Any liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted
by law.

Tudor Capital Europe LLP (TCE) is authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority
(the FCA). TCE is registered as a limited liability partnership in England and Wales No: OC340673
with its registered office at 10 New Burlington Street, London, W1S 3BE, United Kingdom