ignite-user mailing list archives

From Shaomin Zhang <Shaomin.Zh...@tudor.com>
Subject JoinTimeout
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 21:01:45 GMT
Hi

I got a join process timeout exception from a client. What might the possible reason of this
exception? I know the network load should not be a problem. Too many connections or the server
is too busy?

Thanks

Shaomin

Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiException: Join process timed out, did not
receive response for join request (consider increasing 'joinTimeout' configuration property)
[joinTimeout=10000, sock=Socket[addr=grid-tp2-stage/10.22.50.191,port=47503,localport=55409]]
       at org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ClientImpl$MessageWorker.body(ClientImpl.java:1334)
       at org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiThread.run(IgniteSpiThread.java:62)

This email, its contents, and any attachments transmitted with it are intended only for the
addressee(s) and may be confidential and legally privileged. We do not waive any confidentiality
by misdelivery. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it. You should not copy it, forward it or otherwise use the contents, attachments
or information in any way. Any liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted
by law.

Tudor Capital Europe LLP (TCE) is authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority
(the FCA). TCE is registered as a limited liability partnership in England and Wales No: OC340673
with its registered office at 10 New Burlington Street, London, W1S 3BE, United Kingdom